The benefits we offer to the best and brightest:
- A generous 401(k) plan, which our Investment Committee is currently making even better to maximize your return.
- Great medical, dental and vision insurance that is affordable and under the watchful eye of our Wellness Committee.
- An option to easily sign up for short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- An employee reimbursement program—including funding for your certifications and continuing education—which we are constantly driving forward.
- A competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
- Generous profit sharing for the entire staff: we like to reward the people who make this place great so when we meet our goals, you get a piece of the pie.
What makes Convergence a great place to work?
At Convergence we believe in a balanced work life, because a happy and well-balanced team member gets better results than someone who is overworked and over stressed.We also enjoy holiday parties, team bonding trips like rafting and movie-going, and participating in local sports leagues. The ability to work from home, free fresh fruit delivered to the break room twice a week, and a flat management structure so that every employee can have an impact on the workplace. Our managers also work closely with their teams to achieve life plans and career goals.
If you are tired of just having a job and are looking for a career, let’s chat!