Always Seeking Best-in-Class Talent.
Current Open Positions:
The qualities that we look for in our candidates:
- Foster strong relationships with fellow teammates and clients.
- Provide excellent customer service, meaning you are friendly, fast, smart and able to prioritize.
- Never stop learning. We hire highly educated professionals who know where they’re going and have a hunger to learn more about their industry, whether that industry is technology or business services.
The benefits we offer to the best and brightest:
- A generous 401(k) plan, which our Investment Committee is currently making even better to maximize your return.
- Great medical, dental and vision insurance that is affordable and under the watchful eye of our Wellness Committee.
- An option to easily sign up for short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- An employee reimbursement program—including funding for your certifications and continuing education—which we are constantly driving forward.
- A competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
- Generous profit sharing for the entire staff: we like to reward the people who make this place great so when we meet our goals, you get a piece of the pie.
What makes Convergence a great place to work?
At Convergence we believe in a balanced work life, because a happy and well-balanced team member gets better results than someone who is overworked and over stressed.We also enjoy holiday parties, team bonding trips like rafting and movie-going, and participating in local sports leagues. The ability to work from home, free fresh fruit delivered to the break room twice a week, and a flat management structure so that every employee can have an impact on the workplace. Our managers also work closely with their teams to achieve life plans and career goals.
If you are tired of just having a job and are looking for a career, let us know what you’ve done, where you’re going and why you want to join the Convergence team. Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration.