Everyone agrees that network security is important no matter what business you are in. There are multiple layers to that security but the most important is the edge. Edge protection is all about preventing your network from being compromised from any external sources that might want to steal your information or do harm to your systems. Convergence Network’s techs are experienced and certified with the latest and greatest in edge protection standards.
The questions you should be asking your managed services provider:
- Do we have policies in place for network security in case of a breach?
- Is there an active edge protection service on our firewalls?
- Are we vulnerable to attacks from mobile devices being brought into the internal network?
- Do we actively monitor threats and to find the weak points in our security?
- What are we doing to encrypt our files and email systems to prevent data theft?
Be proactive about your security and contact Convergence today: 503-906-8800