As a compliance and security conscious I.T. provider Convergence Networks has partnered with Zixcorp to offer industry leading email encryption services to our clients.
Why do we think this is important?
Securing sensitive information in email for customers, partners and employees isn’t just a best practice — it’s often the law. Compliance with regulations is a priority for healthcare, financial and government organizations; it may also need to be a priority for your company.
Whether it is customer data, partner data or intellectual property, no industry is exempt from the need to protect their company’s sensitive information. In addition, no company can deny that email continues to be the preferred method of business communication. Based on these factors, federal and state government continues to enact tougher laws on the protection of customer data across all industries.
With ZixCorp Email Security Services, you can trust that:
- Customer information is secure
- Your reputation is protected
- Email exchange complies with federal and state regulations
- Your most valuable relationships with customers and partners are not jeopardized by data breaches in email
- Company assets are protected from being sent through emai
Business Drivers & Justifications for Email Encryption
- Regulatory compliance
- HIPAA and HITECH | healthcare
- GLBA | finance
- State Security Breach Notifications Laws (enacted by 46 states)
- State Data Encryption Laws (enacted by CA, NV, MA and WA)
- Company’s reputational risk
- Overall best business practices
- Timely delivery of sensitive information to a company’s partners and customers
- Elimination of costs related to a company’s manual process to delivery sensitive information
- Protection of company assets (customer data, intellectual property, etc.)
To find out more about Zixcorp click on the banner and sign up for the bi-weekly webinar.